Please consider supporting AX by making a donation and becoming a member – your much-needed financial support allows us to offer exciting arts and culture programming in our community. We also value the donation of time – if you are interested in becoming an AX Volunteer, please contact us!
Our Annual General Meeting takes place on July 16, 4:00 p.m. and is open to those with an active AX Membership. Not sure if your membership is active? Contact the centre at (506) 433-8351 or renew online.
Did you know you can now make a donation and renew your membership online?
You can even choose to set your membership to renew automatically, if you like.
Benefits of membership
- Advance notice of art exhibitions, literary readings, music concerts, and workshops
- Charitable tax receipt
- Networking and professional development opportunities
- Invitation to our annual general meeting and voting privileges
- An E-Newsletter to stay informed about exciting things happening in our arts community
- You’ll be helping to grow a vibrant, engaged region, and encourage economic development
You can register for a membership or renew an existing membership online, or visit us in person at 12 Maple Avenue, Sussex NB.
If you’d like to pay by cheque, please make the cheque payable to AX, the Arts and Culture Centre of Sussex and send it to 12 Maple Ave., Sussex NB, E4E 2N5. Don’t forget to include your return address so we can send you a tax receipt, as well as your email if you wish to receive our electronic newsletter.
Thanks for supporting AX, your community arts and culture centre.