12 Maple Avenue, Sussex, New Brunswick.
AX welcomes approximately 1600 visitors to our arts and culture centre each month. People have come from Sussex and all across Canada, the United States, and even some from Europe and the Middle East.
Hours of operation
Tue-Wed, 10am – 3pm
Thur-Sat, 10am – 4pm
In the AX gallery
January 12 – March 2: The Book that Wrote Itself, created and curated by author Gerard Collins.
- Jan 12, 2pm Launch
- Jan 16, 1pm Artist Talk ~ Gerard Collins
- Feb 16, 9:30 a.m. Writing Workshop ~ Gerard Collins
- Mar. 1, 6:00 p.m. Storytelling Night at AX ~ Gerard Collins
Channel: Conversations with Emma Kunz ~ Deanna Musgrave
- March 9, 2:00 p.m. Exhibition Launch
- April 6, 1:00 p.m. Slow Art Day presentation ~ Deanna Musgrave
- April 13, 1:00 p.m. Artist Talk ~ Deanna Musgrave
Student art “pop up” show, featuring art by students from local schools
Wood craft exhibition, curated by Christiana Myers
Weekdays: if school is closed in Anglophone School District South, the AX gallery and office is closed for the day, and events and workshops are cancelled/postponed.
Afternoon and evening events, and weekends: in the event of inclement weather (current or incoming), we will assess on a case-by-case basis and provide information through our telephone voicemail message (506) 433-8351, here on our website, and our Facebook page.
AX gratefully acknowledges support from:
Sari LaBelle, Consultant